Mini Media Converter SFP to SFP
The SFP to SFP converter mini provides flexible conversion between multi-mode and single-mode cabling, or between all legacy and CWDM wavelengths
This media converter mini provides two SFP slots. This allows a very flexible conversion between multi-mode, single-mode or CWDM wavelengths. The device is protocol transparent and can be used for data rates from 10Mbps up to 1.25Gbps.
External power supply 230VAC included.
For 48V DC supply voltage we recommend the separate 48V DC power supply.
- Includes two SFP slots
- SFP design: For flexibility, two SFP (Mini-GBIC) slots are provided to accommodate any type and combination of SFP fiber transceivers as needed.
- Protocol-independent operation
- Converts beween dissimilar fiber cabling types and wavelengths
- Plug and play: no configuration settings is required
- SFP modules hotswapable, can be changed while device is running
- No packet length limitation (Support of Jumbo frames)
- Extended temperature range 0-50°C
- Supports all MSA standard compliant SFP transceivers
- Connector 1
- SFP Slot
- Connector 2
- SFP Slot
- Data Rate
- 10Mbps - 2.5Gbps
- W 60mm x L 90mm x H 20mm
- Temperature 0-50°C, Humidity max. 90%, Non-condensing
|GFOCS-F2-1SFP-1SFP-AC00||Mini Media Converter SFP to SFP|