18-Channel CWDM Power Meter
Multi-channel Measurement on CWDM Fiber Optic Lines
The CWDM Power Meter can be used for a fast functional testing of CWDMCWDM
(Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing)
A method of transmitting several connections parallel over one fiber optic line.
Transmission works over different wavelengths (colors) on the same fiber
More ... multiplexers or for checking the channel occupation and quality on a CWDM fiber optical line.
All optical wavelenghts and their signal power are displayed simultaneously on the integrated LCD display.
Its simple and easy handling and the battery-backed mode allow field usage for installation and service.
- Robust handheld device
- All 18 wavelengths 1270nm to 1610nm in steps of 20nm
- Measurement range -40dBm ~ +5dBm
- Accuracy +/- 0.5dBm
- Universal connector for SC/PC
- Works with four AA batteries or power supply
- Five keypads and a graphic backlight LCD display
|MES-PM-CWDM|| 18-Kanal CWDM Power Meter|
with universal connectors SC/PC